PADS Standard Plus Suite 3D
PADS Standard Plus Suite 3D has an extensive set of features:
All Standard Suite 3D features:
- fast performance even on big boards
- 3D viewer with STEP export and import
- support for default and net rules
- efficient interactive/batch router
- exports to IPC-D2581, ODB++, Ascii, STEP, IDF, DXF, intelligent PDF plus other formats
- imports for several other CAD formats
- PADS Logic and PADS Designer front end
- 3D DRC
- extended rules (layer, class, pinpair etc)
- high-speed rules (length, lengh matching, differential pairs)
- interactive differential pair routing
- Signal integrity and crosstalk analysis, both pre- and post-layout
- basic thermal analysis
- Integrated flow - Designer and Layout share a database containing nets, components and rules - no traditional ECO. Changes in schematic or rules reflect to the Layout in real time
- Constraint Manager makes it easier to define and maintain complex rules.
- Central Library
- Variant Manager
We arrange several training courses annually, both on-site and general. The tools have an extensive support by email, on-line meeting, phone or on-site visit.
See pads.com for videos and more comprehensive information.
Evaluation licenses available.